Date: Effective Date, 2017
2. Children under the Age of 13. The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not intend or desire to collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child younger than 13 and believe that child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, you may contact us to review and request the deletion of that information, using the contact information below.
“Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual. There are a few ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with, and consent to our collection of, certain personal information. The Site provides you with the opportunity to create a user account and to input information. In order to fulfill your request, we may collect your name, phone number, email and/or physical address. ESP also collects data input by individual users and may aggregate such data across users. Aggregated information is not intended to identify individual users.
5. Do Not Track Requests; Third Party Tracking.
Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and publicly available information about your online activities invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen your from tracking without any action on our part.
When you use the Site, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include third parties engaged by ESP to host or store information, including information obtained through the Site, or provide certain services for the ESP, including payment processing and order fulfillment. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. Information We Share With Others. We may use or disclose your personal information to our employees and affiliates, to protect the security and integrity of our Site and Services, to correct technical problems and malfunctions in respect of the same, to process your information, to provide the Site or Services or to take precautions against liability. We also may provide your personal information to vendors in connection with purchase of the Site or any Services you purchase from us, to your credit card issuer, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies as necessary, and to debt collection agencies if you fail to pay monies owed to us. Other than the above instances, we do not share your information with third parties. There are no limits on our ability to use non-personal information that does not identify you.
7. Contact via Email. We may occasionally email you with information about offers or new services. In addition, you may receive email communications related to your account including information regarding transactions and your relationship with ESP.
8. California Privacy Rights. We do NOT share personal information (of California residents or others) with third parties for such third parties’ own direct marketing purposes.
10. Security. When you register with the Site, your user account is password protected, but that security measure is only as good as the care you take to protect your password.